Monday, January 07, 2013

Monday Madness

Well, today was the dreaded back to school after the holidays day.  The kids were ill, we were rushing & needless to say they were 1 minute late for school.  In all the morning madness, I did manage to grab a granola bar for breakfast and  pack my lunch - homemade vegetable soup.  I'm going to take baby steps and not think about my lifestyle change as a diet.  I have always failed at diets.  My baby steps for this week is to take my vitamins daily, reduce the amount of junk I eat and move more.  I was in such a hurry that I didn't even weigh in this morning, so I'm going to guess my starting weight is between 221-225.  That's what I weighed last week.  My ultimate goal of 165 is right at 60 pounds away and I'm hoping to be there by Thanksgiving, which is 325 days away.  I also want to take measurements and pictures to document my progress.  I only hope my motivation stays this strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment