Friday, January 11, 2013

I workout!

Well, I finally but the bullet and joined the gym in town. I haven't worked out at all at home like I had planned. I'm basically a single mom during the week and most weekends and just never make the time for it. My coworker and I plan to go right after work and it's on the street a block down from the bank so we wont even have to go far. We went today for the first time and mainly walked a mile on the treadmill. We tried out a few of the weight machines but were really seeing how everything worked. Monday we are going to set up a plan and schedule to follow so we will know what we need to do on which day. I'm so excited about my journey to shape up this time. In the past, my motivation usually lasted a good week and was gone quickly after. I'm sure it's because I always wanted the fast and easy way out. The weight never seemed to fall off fast enough and I gave up. I've now realized that it will take time and more effort than just drinking a Slim Fast every day and walking every now and then. Another HUGE inspiration has been the amazing blogs I've found in just the last few weeks. It's funny really that I've read blog after blog for the better part of the last 4 years and just now found the ones that speak to me the most. Coincidence? I think not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment