Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

How original of a title is that?!?!  My gym time yesterday went great.  I did a little more than a mile on the road to nowhere treadmill and some arm & leg things on a weight machine.  I have no idea what the proper names are!  Today, we have a very experienced gym goer coming to show us the ropes.  Looking forward to learning if I'm even doing those arm & leg things right!  My shoes were wonderful.  They are tighter in the heel/ankle area than my old shoes and I can tell that they help me walk better.  I'm anxious to build my time and really start running.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but it has been rainy, rainy here.  Saturday, the temperature was up to 83 and by Sunday night it had dropped to the 40's.  Really makes me want to stay indoors.  So glad I decided to join the gym.  I was really afraid it would be a waste of money, but so far I'm enjoying it.

Sorry for the boring-ness, nothing really exciting has been happening here and I want to blog often.  At least if I type something, that counts, right?  I've had probably 4 or 5 blogs over the last several years and they lasted about a week.  This time will be different! 

Have a great Tuesday!

Pinned Image
Put down the cupcake, get on your feet & remember your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment