Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday


This week I'm weighing in at 209.6, barely under 210.


This is my 9th week to participate in Weigh-In Wednesday.  It's been 9 weeks of watching what I eat and trying to move more.  In that 9 weeks I've lost a total of 14 pounds.  I know that's better than it could have been had I not tried, but I'm so not where I wanted to be by now.  I've been in such a rut for about the last month and I can't pinpoint exactly what my problem is.  I know what I need to do but I can't find the motivation to actually do it.  I once felt on fire to workout, now it's the last thing I want to do after I get done with work.  I just need to follow the advice of this shirt:

Suck It Up Buttercup Burnout Tank Razor back  top S - 2XL FREE SHIPPING

Hope eveyone has a happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I keep thinking that I would've liked to be further along on my progress by now but just have to keep reminding myself that at least I'm losing and not to give up because I have come a long way. Keep your chin up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I'm so proud of you tho!! You are almost to the one hundreds!!

    ReplyDelete