Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday


This will be quick.  I have been super busy at work for the last several weeks.  This has been my main reason excuse for not keeping up my blog and not eating right and not working out.  Honestly, I've not been the best mom or wife either.  I've been exhausted.  Last Saturday, the weather was perfect and while my family was out enjoying it, I was napping.  For almost 4 hours.  I wish I could be one of those people that are determined not to let anything get them down.  They set out to prove the world wrong, but I usually give in and admit defeat and over indulge in sugary carbs.  So, that's where I'm at.  I've been headed here for the last few weeks and the scale shows it.  I weighed in at 210.4 this morning.  (Just imagine a picture of my feet on a scale here.  I was in a huge rush this morning to get out the door.)  It's surely not a huge gain and I'm honestly surprised it's not more.  Hopefully work will calm down after next week and I can get on a better schedule.  This will make for a much happier me! 

Be sure to vist Erin & Alex to read more Weigh-In Wednesday stories!

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping that you get the chance to slow down and relax soon! Hang in there!

    XO
    Lacey @ CHARM + Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't beat yourself up girl, we all go through times like this and it's part of our journey. Try and dedicate this week to making one change... whether it's tracking your food, drinking more water, etc... just pick one thing to concentrate on and by doing that, hopefully you can get back on track. If things continue to go rough just get through it, sometimes that's all we can do!

    ReplyDelete