Thursday, May 02, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday


Well, I'm a day late and a dollar short.  I weighed in this morning at 209.0.  I finally broke the 210 mark.  Sure, it took getting off my arse and not shoving sugary carbs in my mouth, but I did it.  My next goal is to be under 200 by May 31.  This was one of my original Operation Red Bikini goals and I'm determined to give it all I've got for the next 29 days.  I will drop these 9 LBs!  I said Monday I was going to do the May Meltdown with Ms. Michaels but I totally failed on day 1!  I just didn't have it in me to do it last night.  Plus, I signed back up at the gym and I'm not ready for two-a-days yet so I may or may not be doing Jillian workouts this month.

I have yet to schedule our beach vacay.  I just can't make up my mind if I want to go now and be far from my beach body goal or wait and go later in the summer when I will (hopefully) feel better in a swimsuit.  How lame is it that I'm planning a vacation around how I feel about my body?  A coworker and I were talking at lunch today.  She too is trying to lose some weight.  She said what her goal was and I told her mine was to be under 200 by May 31.  She was in complete shock at what I weigh.  Our conversation then turned to plastic surgery and what we would get done if money were no object.  It made me realize just how critical I am of myself and the lengths I would go to change things.  The way I view myself is one huge thing I want to change during this whole journey.

Happy Friday-eve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment