Monday, December 31, 2012

Good riddance 2012!!

Well, 2012 is pretty much over. I sure hope 2013 is an amazing year!  Don't get me wrong, 2012 wasn't a bad year, but I am so pumped about a new year.  Of course lots of people make resolutions, but I like to call them goals.  My main goal is just to be a better me.  In order to do that, here are some steps to get me there:
  • Get in Shape - get toned up & lose the extra weight I'm hanging on to
  • Love more - I want to cherish everything more, especially family & friends
  • Don't sweat the small stuff - chill out more, and stop stressing about everything!
  • Run a complete 5k, 10k and half marathon - I don't think I will be ready for a full this year
  • Be more financially secure - payoff debt, save more, spend less
This is just the beginning!!

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment